Monday, January 3, 2011

Reflections………….

Finally…I know I haven’t posted anything for quite some time,close to 4 months to be exact. I just wasn’t feeling very comfortable with  blogging. So… I have been a blogging spy or whatever you want to call it, since my last blog. Reading everyone’s blogs, trying to learn want I can, Of course along the way I have seen some fantastic blogs. Loving all pictures of gardens and landscaping.I have also found a another love and that’s decorating the shabby antique way. I just surf and surf for hours from one blog to the next . I do have a new year resolution. That’s to leave comments, especially when I am really inspired, and that happens a lot.

I hope to link to some different blogs soon, of course I have to get busy and take some pictures. lol   When I see all the great pictures taken with fabulous cameras, I feel quite inadequate.So I tell myself to just get over it!!

Enough talkin’ or I guess it should be enough typing.  I’ll leave you today with few pics of my grandkids. : )  

IMG_7753

Chase taking a nap ………….

IMG_7723

Taya , my soon to be Granddaughter. : )

IMG_7725

Taya, with my son Michael and my soon to be daughter Torie. You can see just a bit of their yard at the home they bought this fall. It has a fountain, creek and pond. I  am sooo jealous.

IMG_7482

Taya, Chase and Lexi on the four wheeler grandpa bought for Chase.

 

July 9th,2010 086

Lexi on her first birthday last July.

I down loaded and used Windows live writer to write this post .. Seems to be a lot easier to use.

Till next time,  

Lynda

3 comments:

  1. Well, welcome back to blogging! We all need a break sometimes.

    Your grandkids are absolutely adorable, great pics! :-)

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and your nice comment. Glad you're back to blogging...there is so much inspiration!!
    Your grandkids are adorable!! I think your pictures were perfect.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete